In march 2017 www.falun.se was awarded by Internetworld for being amongst Sweden’s top 100 websites. Our placing was amongst the top five municipal websites.
Below is a list of my responsibilities as the editor in chief of www.falun.se.
- Editorial responsibility for the website; responsible for overall impression, design and content files, texts, images (mobile and desktop).
- Responsible to make sure that regulatory documents related to communication, content, publishing, language and graphic design where followed.
- Evaluating news and intergration with other communications channels.
- Troubleshooting and checking website quality (broken links, alt-texts, search words and SEO etc.)
- Templates and design elements.
- Responsible for routines of processes, such as the creation of content, adding images and forms.
- Creating and managing a yearly editorial calendar followed by the web organisation.
- Making sure that the municipal image- and communicationpolicy are followed.
- Responsibility for digital files, images and their archive in the web content manager.
- Coordinate and support each subject editor in their editorial work.
- Continual contact with the municipal contact-center regarding user behaviour.